Location of Sites
• Cruise Central/Registration Desk: 200 Beach Blvd., Gulfport
2 miles East of Highway 49 or West of Courthouse Road on northside of Hwy 90
• Mississippi Coast Coliseum, where our Swap Meet is held.
(Not a stamping site.)
• Ocean Springs in the Downtown area
• Edgewater Mall parking area on the west side of the Mall
• Bay St. Louis in the Downtown area
*D'Iberville Municipal Complex off Auto Mall Parkway
Entry into Cruisin' Venues
Only Registered Cruisers may drive into and park in the different Venues. In your registration packet is your Window ID Card-this is your entry into the site (not the decal). As soon as you get your Window ID Card, place the card in the windshield, on the dash or on the sun visor for the rest of your visit so you can enter the Venues as many times as you wish.
Specators are welcome to come to our venues to see the beautiful cars, enjoy the bands, etc. You will have to park off the site and walk in to take part. There is no admittance fee for the venues, there is a fee for the Swap Meet.
Stamping Cards for Sunday's Drawings
In your registration packet will be your Stamping Card. As you visit the sites you will need to get your card stamped and then when you have the five required stamps turn it in at the last stamping site. On Sunday, at Cruise Central there will be a drawing of 35 of the stamping cards for $500 each, so don't forget your stamping card.
Site Hours of Operation
Cruise Central/Registration Desk:
- Monday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday to Friday: 2013 Registration from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday Noon to 5:00 p.m.: 2014 Registration begins
- Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 2013 and 2014Registration open.
- Saturday 9 a.m.-Noon for 2013 registration and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. for 2014 registration
- Sunday from 8 a.m. to Noon (for 2014 registration only)
Venues: Ocean Springs, D'Iberville, Edgewater Mall, Pass Christian, Bay St. Louis
- Thursday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The run is approximately 29 miles long on Hwy 90.
Prize Drawings on Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013. Stamped cards may be turned in where you get your last stamp. If you don't turn in your card at the last stamping site, you must turn in your stamped card at Cruise Central, Gulfport before 9 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013 to be in the drawing.
Cruisers Plan Ahead: Future Dates for Cruisin’ The Coast®
Many of our cruisers like to plan ahead for future events: marking calendars and making reservations. Here at Cruisin’ The Coast®, we like to help when we can, so listed below are the dates for our event through 2016. Yes, we plan ahead too!
2013 Oct. 6 -13
2014 Oct. 5 - 12
2015 Oct. 4 - 11
2016 Oct. 2 - 9